Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do you have article needs?

Although I am currently residing in Sri Lanka, I was born and brought up in the Middle East where my father was working for the American Air Force. I schooled under an American curriculum meaning that English is my first language despite the fact that I am Asian.  

I am extremely passionate about writing. I love to learn about new things and so I enjoy writing for diverse topics and am more than willing to write or research on topics I may have never touched before.  

On the other hand, I am writing for a very popular website and so my knowledge horizons are somewhat wide; it probably ranges from cosmetics to Bizopps and everything in between. You can be assured that I will provide you with high quality work, which is error-free and accurate. Also I can provide full guarantee that all my work will surely pass copyscape! I can meet urgent and tight deadlines.  

I hope that you can provide me with opportunities where I can use my English language proficiency with regard to proof reading, translation, technical writing and copy writing. All in all if you are looking for maximum output and quality for a minimal cost, you are at the right place! I sincerely look forward to hearing from you in the near future. I am just a few finger taps away from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment